Okay so I’ve just begun this work out tonight and my thoughts so far are
- (At the beginning, up to the first 30 lunges) Oh this isn’t too bad
- (After the first 50 lunges) I forgot how tight my thighs were
- (30 push ups in) Maybe I need to be careful since I’ve not long since had surgery on my hand *Carries on anyway*
- (50 But ups in) Oh hello mr asthma, you come to laugh at the word butt up also *minor asthma attack at my own joke*
- (20 sit and rolls in) I fucking hate you sit and roll *Cries through the hatred*
- (60 Leg Pull-ups) aaah nice and…. fuck my stomach hurts
- (In the shower) Silently sobbing to myself
And I do all this again tomorrow
I actually cannot wait.
You see Exercise releases endorphins, which makes you happy, so to fight my crippling depression I’ve decided to exercise intensely, so I may return to work.
THE LAST EPISODE OF FUTURAMA 1999 - 2013
I legit cried
I’ve never been super into this show but my god, I think this would break my heart.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - Dancing Groot
“Baby Groot dancing is 100 percent me. I was too embarrassed for anyone to be there, so I made everyone leave the room and I set up a camera and I videotaped myself dancing. Then I sent the video to the animators and had them animate over that. I begged them not to leak the video! Two of my closest friends came to an early screening and said ‘Hey, I recognize those moves! That’s you dancing isn’t it?!’” - Vin Diesel
reblogged before but that comment just makes it that much better
READ THE COMMENT
Vin Diesel is actually precious and we must protect him
…. wait, but wasn’t it James Gunn doing it? THERE ARE LIES HERE SOMEWHERE
How To Draw Better In 2 Minutes
I expected this to be a troll video about sacrificing your soul in exchange for art skills or something but this was actually very informative.
East of Kensington is a dark introspective look into the tale of Peter Pan. It shows us the grim reality of this fairy tale. It’s 20 minutes long. When I was 10, I was obsessed with Peter Pan (mostly Jeremy Sumpter from Peter Pan 2003). If an attractive male showed up at my window and whisked me away to a magical land full of fairies, mermaids, and pirates, I would be ecstatic. But this short film makes me doubt all of it. (Watch it here) (Masterpost of creepy short films)
Whoever wants to eat cookie dough and not get salmonella. Here ya go!