With the advent of photoshop and all the techniques used to manipulate photographs it’s hard to tell whether a picture is truly genuine or not.
Never the less I appreciate the concepts behind all of them.
You may also like: CREEPY JAPANESE URBAN LEGENDS
i love you
Rat Queens #7why haven’t we seriously talked about cosplaying this comic yet?
thegoddessofgeek I’ve legit thought about it (because duh, that chick is basically me) but I know nothing of it, and you know how I is with comics. Help a sista out and give me a synopsis. ALso I dunno if people would get it because I’ve literally only heard about it on the interwebs?
Explaining your mental illness to others is a tough balancing act. You want them to believe you, but you also don’t want them to start treating you as subhuman because of it.
I wish it didn’t have to be like that.
Happy Batman Day!
Enjoy a little spam featuring my favorite Batman.
my thick thighs and basic brown eyes will win over someone’s heart one day
The Ultimate DOUBLE TUTORIAL: Foam-Worbla Sword Making!
- Glue used: K.S. Bond (contact adhesive, can be bought at any hardware store)
- Hot Glue also works.
- The complete foam product is extremely light.
- Adding worbla adds some weight, but still very light.
- The amount of worbla used for this project was a little more than half a XL sized sheet.
- The amount of foam used for this project was less than 1/4 of a foam mat roll from Reject Shop, and about 1/2 a sheet of EVA foam skin from Reverse Garbage.
I’m starting to think I need an Edna Mode costume